Posts tagged bok choy
5 years ago
in Side Dish
Recipe: Bok Choy
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat a large frying pan (preferably with a lid) on your highest heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Rinse bok choy well and slice the stems about 1 inch across.
- Add a little oil to the hot pan, drop in your bok choy and jam the lid on. Cook for 2 minutes
- Stir, add a splash more water. Cook for a further 2 minutes with the lid on.
- Stir together soy sauce and vinegar. When the bok choy is done place on a serving plate and drizzle with the dressing.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2
Inspired By: Super Simple Bok Choy
Recipe: Crunchy Bok Choy and Apple Slaw
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 cups very thinly sliced bok choy, (about a 1-pound head, trimmed)
- 2 medium carrots, shredded
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, julienne
- Whisk vinegar, oil, sugar, mustard and salt in a large bowl until the sugar dissolves. Add bok choy, carrots, scallions, and apple; toss to coat with the dressing.
Cooking time (duration): 20 min
Number of servings (yield): 8
Inspired By: Crunchy Bok Choy Slaw