Recipe: Zucchini Crustless Quiche
This recipe was handed down to me by my Grandmother.
- 3 small zucchini, diced (about 20 oz)
- 8 oz diced mozzarella (or 4 oz mozzarella and 4 oz firm tofu)
- 1.5 oz pecorino-romano shredded cheese
- 4 eggs (or 2 eggs and 1/2 cup egg beaters)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Bake for about 45 minutes. Center should be set and top should be brown.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 45 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4