Recipe: Key West Grilled Chicken
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tbs. honey
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- handful fresh cilantro, chopped
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into large chunks
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce, honey, vegetable oil, lime juice, cilantro, and garlic.
- Place chicken breast into the mixture, and coat. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes.
- Skewer onto bamboo sticks that have been soaked in water for 5 minutes.
- Grill on medium high heat for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, until juices run clear.
Preparation time: 35 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Inspired By: Key West Grilled Chicken