Recipe: Angel Hair Nests with Lemon and Smoked Salmon
- 4 Angel Hair Nests (~2 oz each)
- ¼ cup high-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 2-3 lemons
- 1 8 oz. package smoked salmon
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Cook Angel Hair Nests according to package directions. Using a slotted spoon, remove nests when cooked as desired and drain on paper towel-lined plate for 30 seconds.
- Place three nests on each serving plate. Drizzle each nest with extra-virgin olive oil then top with two small pieces smoked salmon (see photos). Grind some fresh pepper onto each nest, then grate zest from lemons over nests. Serve and enjoy!
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Inspired By: angel hair nests with lemon and smoked trout