Recipe: Grilled Salmon and Meyer Lemon Kebabs
This goes great with grilled asparagus and wild rice.
- 1 ½ lbs. Skinless Salmon* Fillet, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 large lemons, preferably Meyer Lemons, sliced thin, but not TOO thin
- 1 Tbsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- wooden skewers, soaked in water for 15 minutes prior to using
- Brush grill (or grill pan, if using) generously with oil.
- Mix oregano, cumin, salt, red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and olive oil in small bowl. Set aside.
- Starting with salmon, thread onto two side-by-side skewers. Fold lemon slice in half and thread. Alternate with fish and lemon; ending with fish. Brush with oil mixture and place on grill.
- Cook, turning once and brushing with spice mixture until fish is opaque, about 5 – 8 minutes. If using grill pan, may take a bit longer.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Inspired By: Grilled Salmon and Meyer Lemon Kebabs