Recipe: Tandoori Gobhi (Cauliflower)
- 1 small head cauliflower florets
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp minced gresh garlic
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Mix all the ingredients except for the cauliflower in a ziplock bag. Add the cauliflower and mix to coat well. Let it marinade from about 2 hours to overnight in the fridge.
- Place the cauliflower on a foil lined baking sheet and broil for about 20 mins (turning once in between) until all golden and cooked!
- Arrange on a platter on some onions and lemon wedges.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6
Inspired By: Tandoori Gobhi (Cauliflower)