Recipe: Wilted Spinach with Skirt Steak
- 12 oz skirt steak
- 12 oz baby spinch
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups yellow cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Sear skirt steak in a large skillet over very high heat, turning once. Remove, let pan cool a bit.
- Add butter and baby spinach; stir until it wilts, 30 seconds or so.
- Add olive oil, balsamic vinegar, tomatoes and red onion and cook another minute.
- Toss and top with the sliced steak and crumbled blue cheese.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2