Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Smoked Paprika
Recipe: Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts With Smoked Paprika
- Cooking spray
- 14-ounce package frozen Brussels sprouts, thawed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place Brussels sprouts in a freezer bag, add flour, seal bag and shake to coat.
- In a separate freezer bag, combine parmesan cheese, panko, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place egg whites in a shallow dish, add flour-coated sprouts and turn to coat. Transfer sprouts to bag with the parmesan mixture, seal bag and shake to coat.
- Transfer sprouts to prepared pan and bake 15-18 minutes, until golden brown and tender.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 18 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Nutrition Info Per Serving (serving size: about 6 sprouts)
Total Fat: 2 grams
Saturated Fat: Total Carbohydrate: 14 grams
Sugars: Protein: 8 grams
Sodium: 244 milligrams
Cholesterol: 4 milligrams
Fiber: 4 grams