Recipe: Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 cup shredded 2% cheddar
- 4 wedges light Laughing Cow blue cheese
- 1/3 cup celery stalk, minced
- 1/4 cup green onion, minced
- 1/4 cup carrot, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 (3 oz each) thin boneless chicken breasts cutlets
- 15 reduced fat Ritz Crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 6 tbsp Franks Red Hot
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp light butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a baking dish with oil.
- Mix cheddar, laughing cow cheese, celery, green onion, carrot, salt and pepper in a dish.
- Lay out the chicken cutlets, placing even amount of mixture in the middle and spread in the center.
- In one bowl make a breading station out of crushed ritz crumbs. In another bowl combine mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon of hot sauce, and lemon juice as a dredging mixture.
- Roll chicken breasts in the mayonnaise mixture, then into cracker crumbs, and put on a lightly greased pan, seam side down.
- Lightly spray top of chicken with cooking spray. Bake 30 minutes. While the chicken cooks, melt butter and mix with the remaining hot sauce and garlic powder. Drizzle buffalo sauce over finished chicken breast and serve.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 5
Inspired By: Stuffed Buffalo Chicken Breasts