Shrimp with Garlic, Lemon, and Parsley
Recipe: Shrimp with Garlic, Lemon, and Parsley
- 3 Tbs. olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbs. dry white wine
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- 8 oz (dry weight) pasta (linguine works well)
- Start cooking your pasta.
- In a sauté pan over medium heat, warm the olive oil. Add the garlic, red pepper flakes and paprika and sauté for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Increase the heat to high, add the shrimp, lemon juice and dry white wine, stir well, and sauté until the shrimp turn pink and are opaque throughout, about 3-5 minutes.
- Season with salt and black pepper, sprinkle with the parsley and serve over pasta.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Inspired By: Shrimp with Garlic and Parsley