Recipe: Roasted Cabbage with Bacon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp real bacon bits
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 Medium Head of Cabbage
- Preheat the oven or the grill to 425 degrees.
- Mix the olive oil, bacon bits, lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to make the marinade.
- Prepare the cabbage by washing, removing the loose outer leaves and quartering.
- Lay each wedge on a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to wrap it up in. Spoon about 2 tbsp of the marinade on top making sure to get it in all the nooks and crannies.
- Wrap each wedge and bake for 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Inspired By: Roasted (Wish They Were Grilled) Cabbage