Recipe: Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- pepper and salt to taste
- 4 flour tortillas (the larger ones)
- 1/2 cup reduced fat shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 tomato slices
- Brown ground beef in large skillet and drain. Add Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, dried onion, and salt and pepper to the beef and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese down center of each tortilla. Add a few heaping tablespoons of the beef mixture on top of the cheese. Spread some mustard on top of the beef along with some slices of tomato.
- Roll up tortilla burrito-style and place wraps on preheated indoor grill (such as a George Foreman). Grill for 5 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Inspired By: Grilled Cheeseburger Wraps