Dill Crusted Salmon with Pickled Cucumbers and Radishes
Recipe: Dill Crusted Salmon with Pickled Cucumbers and Radishes
- 2 large cucumbers
- 8 large radishes
- 3 tablespoons rice-wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 five-ounce salmon fillets, skin removed
- Heat a grill or grill pan until very hot.
- Peel cucumbers in lengthwise strips, leaving thin strips of skin between peelings. Slice cucumbers into very thin rounds. Place cucumbers in a bowl with rice-wine vinegar, 3 tablespoons dill, sugar, and salt. Toss to combine, and set aside.
- Coat salmon with remaining dill.
- Transfer salmon to hot grill, and cook several minutes, until nicely browned. Turn over, and continue grilling until just cooked through.
- Serve topped with cucumber and radish mixture.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4