Recipe: Bok Choy
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Heat a large frying pan (preferably with a lid) on your highest heat for 3-4 minutes.
- Rinse bok choy well and slice the stems about 1 inch across.
- Add a little oil to the hot pan, drop in your bok choy and jam the lid on. Cook for 2 minutes
- Stir, add a splash more water. Cook for a further 2 minutes with the lid on.
- Stir together soy sauce and vinegar. When the bok choy is done place on a serving plate and drizzle with the dressing.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 2
Inspired By: Super Simple Bok Choy
- Quick Shrimp and Sausage Paella
- Angel Hair Nests with Lemon and Smoked Salmon
- Vegetable & Tuna Pasta Salad
- Chile-Lime Catfish with Corn Saute
- Shrimp with Spicy Garlic Sauce
- Roasted Cumin-Lime Carrots
- Chickpea Salad
- Roasted Vegetable Ragu
- Stir-Fried Cabbage with Fennel Seeds
- Seared Scallops with Warm Tuscan Beans