Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
Recipe: Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts with Pancetta
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts, halved
- 1.5 ounces Pancetta, diced
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Balsamic Glaze
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toss the Brussels Sprouts in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the Brussels Sprouts on a sheet pan and roast for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile saute the diced Pancetta, cooking until golden brown.
- When the Brussels Sprouts are down, combine Pancetta and Brussels Sprouts, pan drippings and oil. Toss to coat.
- Transfer to serving platter and drizzle with Balsamic glaze.
- Just ask the deli for a single thick slice of Pancetta, about a 1/4″ thick. Then dice.
- Prepared Balsamic Glazed can be purchased in most supermarkets. However, you can also make your own by simmering 1 cup of Balsamic Vinegar until in reduced by half, about 10 minutes. It should be thick and syrupy when done.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 40 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Per Serving: 130 Calories