Recipe: Man-Pleasing Chicken
So Good it Can’t Be Described, Explosion on Your Taste Buds Chicken.
- 4-6 skinless chicken thighs (bone in or boneless)
- 1/2 cup dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 450ºF.
- Whisk together 1/2 cup of dijon mustard, 1/4 cup of maple syrup, and 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar.
- Place the thighs into an oven-proof baking dish.
- Salt and pepper the thighs.
- Pour the maple mustard mixture over the thighs, turning so they are fully coated.
- Bake until a meat thermometer reads 165ºF (about 40 minutes), basting half way through.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 45 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 4
Inspired By: Man-Pleasing Chicken
Serving Size: 1 thighs
Amount per Serving
Calories from Fat 81.2
Total Fat 9.02g
Saturated Fat 2g
Total Carbohydrate 4.81g
Dietary Fiber 0g