BBQ Chicken Drummies
Recipe: BBQ Chicken Drummies
These drummies are sweet, tangy, and messy. Just don’t let your kid wear a white shirt while eating them!
- 1/2 C orange juice
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 1/2 sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3 Tbs dark brown sugar
- 3 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 3-4 lbs skinless chicken drummies
- Mix together all ingredients except chicken in a medium bowl. Combine with chicken either in a gallon ziploc bag or a covered nonporous dish. Allow to marinate anywhere between 2 and 24 hours.
- Place drummies in a broiler pan, covering with any leftover marinade. Cook under broiler for 20 minutes, turning them over halfway through. Don’t expect leftovers!