Recipe: Bailey’s Irish Cream
Add a splash to whipping cream before you whip it, use it in frostings or pour over ice cream.
- 1 cup whipping (35%) cream or coffee (18%) cream
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups Irish or Canadian whisky
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa or chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp. instant espresso or coffee
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and pulse until well blended. Store in a sealed bottle in the fridge, and shake well before serving.
If you’re making it to give as gifts, buy inexpensive glass bottles, gussy them up with ribbon and store in the fridge until you pass them off. Happy holidays!
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Homemade Gifts: Your Own Baileys Irish Cream