Recipe: Cuban Sandwich in America
- ciabatta baguette (from bakery)
- ham of the bone (from deli)
- Columbus Fire Roasted Pork (from deli)
- Columbus Calabrese Salame (from deli)
- provolone cheese, sliced (from deli)
- roasted tomato strips
- dill pickle strips
- Cut baguette to fit grill and split down center.
- Spread mustard and mayonnaise on each side.
- One layer each of ham, roasted pork, salame and cheese.
- Top with dill pickle strips and roasted tomato strips.
- Cover and grill on press until heated through.
When brands are called out, its very important that the brand is used.