Recipe: Strawberry Lemonade
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4 lemons)
- 3/4 simple syrup
- 2 cups frozen strawberries (or fresh)
- 4 cups cold water
- Place the strawberries in the blender. If they are frozen, pulse the blender a few times until the are coarsely chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredient to the blender. Mix with the blender until the strawberries are pureed (or desired consistency).
- Taste and adjust sugar and water to desired taste.
- This recipe is sized for my blender which has a 7 cup capacity. If your blender is less than 7 cups, you’ll need to adjust the recipe or do not add the water to the blender pitcher. Blend the rest of the ingredients and mix with the water in another pitcher.
- Do not buy simple syrup. It’s too easy to make your self. Add 2 cups white granulated sugar to 2 cups of water and heat until the sugar completely dissolves. Let cool and store in clean container (preferably glass). Simple syrup will last almost indefinitely in the refrigerator.
Cooking time (duration): 10 min
Recipe By: Michael Penza