Recipe: Coconut Crusted Salmon
- 4 (4-6 ounce) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray
- 4 lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place salmon fillets baking sheet (use non-stick foil or spray with cooking spray)
- Brush lime juice on salmon.
- Combine panko, coconut, salt and pepper.
- Place mixture evenly on the top of each fillet and return to baking pan.
- Coat top of fillet with light coating of cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with lime wedges
Cooking time (duration): 20 min
Number of servings (yield): 4