Artichoke and Arugula Pizza with Prosciutto
Recipe: Arugula Pizza
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 (13.8-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 2 tablespoons commercial pesto
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 can artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 ounce thinly sliced prosciutto
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups arugula leaves
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Position oven rack to lowest setting. Preheat oven to 500°
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; sprinkle with cornmeal. Unroll dough onto prepared baking sheet, and pat into a 14 x 10-inch rectangle. Spread the pesto evenly over dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over pesto. Place baking sheet on the bottom oven rack; bake at 500° for 5 minutes. Remove pizza from oven.
- Coarsely chop artichokes. Arrange artichokes on pizza; top with sliced prosciutto. Sprinkle with Parmesan. Return pizza to the bottom oven rack; bake an additional 6 minutes or until crust is browned.
- Place arugula in a bowl. Drizzle juice over arugula; toss gently. Top the pizza with arugula mixture. Cut the pizza into 4 (7 x 5-inch) rectangles; cut each rectangle diagonally into 2 wedges.
Cooking time (duration): 20 min
Number of servings (yield): 4
Inspired By: Artichoke and Arugula Pizza with Prosciutto
CALORIES 419 (28% from fat); FAT 13g (sat 4.4g,mono 6.4g,poly 0.6g); IRON 3.6mg; CHOLESTEROL 20mg; CALCIUM 265mg; CARBOHYDRATE 55.3g; SODIUM 1001mg; PROTEIN 20.1g; FIBER 5.7g